I'm a girl of few words today, these are my girls after church on Sunday. Kate is wearing Lu's Easter dress from two years ago, oh how the time is going by too fast!
Kate IS getting big! Cute dresses! Did you make them? Joc wants to go back to CO and play in the water fountains. Maybe we should do that again this summer :)
Sarah- I think that's a great idea! You're just full of them!
Hannah- I did'nt make the dresses (I wish I did). I tried to make matching dresses for Easter this year, but I'm sending them to my mom to finish, maybe next year! Be sure to call me when you're in town, we'd love to hang out with you!!!
3 comments:
Such sweet little girls. Maybe we should do a swap where you make something boyish and I get to make something girly! :)
Kate IS getting big! Cute dresses! Did you make them? Joc wants to go back to CO and play in the water fountains. Maybe we should do that again this summer :)
Sarah- I think that's a great idea! You're just full of them!
Hannah- I did'nt make the dresses (I wish I did). I tried to make matching dresses for Easter this year, but I'm sending them to my mom to finish, maybe next year! Be sure to call me when you're in town, we'd love to hang out with you!!!
Post a Comment